- Launch AB Tutor and choose 'Connect to external License Server'
- Tick on use proxy server to connect to internet
- Enter the IP address or server name of your proxy server
- Enter the port number used to access the proxy server
- If your proxy server requires authentication, enter the username and password used to access the proxy server.
If you do not enter a username and password and the proxy server requires authentication, then every time AB Tutor is launched, the person currently logged on will be prompted to enter this information. To prevent a teacher being prompted for their username and password every time the software is run, we would recommend that you create a dedicated AB Tutor account and enter the username (e.g. ABTutor) and password into the proxy server settings on each copy of the software.