It is possible to import a list of websites to be blocked. To do so, create your list as a .txt file and, then within AB Tutor, take the following steps:
1. Within Policy Manager, create a 'Block Web Sites' policy.
2. Click the radio button to allow access all sites and,
3. Click on 'import' to add your exception list:
4. Navigate to your text file containing the list of sites for exception.
5. Click on Open. This will populate the exception list with the list contained within your text file.
6. Click on 'Finish'.